Our trails are open to the public by reservation only
(reservations can be made online only)
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
Groups of 10 or more must notify the SHADOW Office before visiting (425) 432-4914 or email@example.com
Rules of Access
1. Visitors MUST have a reservation before visiting SHADOW.
2. Only one household or small group (6 or less people) per reservation is allowed at this time.
3. Visitors use this land at their own risk. Please call 911 in case of emergency.
4. Stay on the trails AT ALL TIMES to protect critical habitat.
5. Carry out all trash and leave only footprints.
6. Pets are NOT allowed on SHADOW’s Grounds.
7. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on the property.
8. Firearms are prohibited at SHADOW. This includes airsoft, paintball, and all such devices.
9. Smoking, vaping, and the use of illegal drugs are prohibited.
10. DO NOT:
• Collect: animals, plants, rocks, or natural materials
• Hunt, fish, trap, touch, or feed wildlife
• Bring bicycles, horses, or motorized vehicles
• Camp or ignite fires
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Getting to SHADOW
Trail & Parking Information
Parking is available in the gravel lot at 21656 184th Ave SE, parking is also available along the shoulder of 184th Ave SE.
Please use caution when parking on the side of road.
The Uplands Entrance is located on the north side of Peter Grubb Rd. SE near 186th Ave SE. Parking is available outside the entrance gate.
SHADOW’s Upland trail system has four trails, the Woods, Owl, Native Plant Garden, & the Wetland trial. These trails total about 2.5 miles.
Richter Education Center & Office
Please note: The white mobile home is a private residence. If you need to contact someone please give us a call!
Event Rental Space
Rent out the spacious Richter Education Center for community gatherings, meetings, field days, or other events. Roll up the doors in summer and enjoy an open-air event.